SOUTHEND-ON-SEA | ROCHFORD | CASTLE POINT
talk to someone: firstname.lastname@example.org | text this number for more information: 07496 680555
- Men who are engaged in prostitution are so for different reasons, they come from different backgrounds, and have different life experiences. Not all male prostitutes have support needs.
- Some simply need information about personal safety and risk minimisation.
- Others need support for one or more areas of their life, which may or may not be intrinsically linked to their work.
If you would like some more information about how Southend WAVE can support you please contact us. We are a confidential, non-judgmental service that can offer you emotional and practical support to give you choices.
Southend WAVE specialist services can work with you if you are facing any of the issues below:
- Finding stable accommodation
- Education and learning new skills
- Sexual Health testing
- Debt Management
- Drug or Alcohol Misuse
- Mental Health
- Reporting to the Police
- Emotional and Therapeutic Support
- Alternative Treatments – Mindfulness Yoga and Creative Art Groups
- Support Groups